DEMOCRATS: If Hillary doesn't run, who would you like to see as President?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:52:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DEMOCRATS: If Hillary doesn't run, who would you like to see as President?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Who would you want to run?
Joe Biden

Elizabeth Warren

Bernie Sanders

Howard Dean

Brian Schweitzer

Sherrod Brown

Martin O'Malley

Joe Manchin

Mark Warner

Andrew Cuomo

Amy Klobuchar

John Hickenlooper

Ron Wyden

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: DEMOCRATS: If Hillary doesn't run, who would you like to see as President?  (Read 2628 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2014, 07:16:59 PM »

While I politically am closest to the likes of Sanders and Warren, I would prefer the candidate who could best win, which honestly I have no idea who would be at this time. Maybe Cuomo. But really, if Hillary doesn't run this is gonna be one big uphill battle for the dems.

If neither Hillary Clinton or Kirsten Gillibrand is running, the election is effectively lost, so you might as well just vote your conscience -which is what I did here. 
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2014, 07:20:32 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2014, 07:22:27 PM by Liberalrocks »

Other: Kirsten Gillibrand.

( I can't quite believe she was not included in this poll?!! considering the posts indicating she is their choice without Hillary)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 01:41:15 AM »

While I politically am closest to the likes of Sanders and Warren, I would prefer the candidate who could best win, which honestly I have no idea who would be at this time. Maybe Cuomo. But really, if Hillary doesn't run this is gonna be one big uphill battle for the dems.

If neither Hillary Clinton or Kirsten Gillibrand is running, the election is effectively lost, so you might as well just vote your conscience -which is what I did here. 

LOL, you don't have to be a female class 1 Senator from New York to win a Presidential election, you know.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 11:25:53 AM »

I don't get the Gillibrand love here. She's basically Hillary Clinton minus all of Hillary’s positives.
Lupo
Rookie

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 09:23:55 PM »

I don't get the Gillibrand love here. She's basically Hillary Clinton minus all of Hillary’s positives.

Took the words right out of my fingertips.  I think Gillibrand's future is bright, mostly due to her fundraising prowess, but I don't get the desire for her to be President so soon.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2014, 09:27:54 PM »

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2014, 09:40:47 PM »

LOL, you don't have to be a female class 1 Senator from New York to win a Presidential election, you know.

No, but then no one on this list is presidential material either. 
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 10:26:32 AM »

If the Democratic party can't beat the Republican party's horrible field unless they run Hillary or some irrelevant senator, they have no right to exist as a national party.
nolesfan2011
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.68, S: -7.48

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2014, 10:53:19 AM »

In order

Wyden, Schweitzer, Sanders, Brown
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length