Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:04:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun  (Read 7183 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2014, 08:33:42 AM »

So if I saw an open carry demonstration and then called 911, then would the cops be justified in killing some of those guys?

Just the coloreds. (white suburban hick cop normal)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2014, 08:59:15 AM »

Just for the record, people in my Scout troop used to shoot each other with air guns for fun. I always thought that was really stupid and never participated,  but let's not pretend that air guns are anywhere near as dangerous as actual guns.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2014, 09:15:39 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2014, 09:18:46 AM by Sbane »

In your opinion, does the 2nd amendment apply to black people? I am pretty sure what the founding fathers would have wanted....

Yes, the 2nd amendment applies to all.

I'm glad you believe in that but I don't think a large part of the public and the police believe in that. Why hasn't some teabagger been shot by the police yet? At the very least they could have thrown some tear gas their way during one of their retarded protests.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2014, 10:28:07 AM »

Just for the record, people in my Scout troop used to shoot each other with air guns for fun. I always thought that was really stupid and never participated,  but let's not pretend that air guns are anywhere near as dangerous as actual guns.
I suspect your Scout troop probably had some old Daisy's or the like and not the new, improved models such as the MK-177.  Here's a medical journal article from 2002 on the subject.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2014, 04:32:49 PM »

In your opinion, does the 2nd amendment apply to black people? I am pretty sure what the founding fathers would have wanted....

I'm glad you believe in that but I don't think a large part of the public and the police believe in that. Why hasn't some teabagger been shot by the police yet? At the very least they could have thrown some tear gas their way during one of their retarded protests.
So...you're not against police bruatality, you just want it to be applied consistently?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »

So...you're not against police bruatality, you just want it to be applied consistently?

I am against police brutality, and I want that to be applied consistently.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »

There are different levels of "air soft" guns.  I've been shot with the 3 different ones, all of the low powered variety.....the rounds are propelled via a strong spring.  They hurt like a mofo, even through several layers of clothes.  Not as bad as a paintball (at least the old kind, I hear the newer ones hurt much less but I haven't been hit with a paintball since 90s), but will certainly leave a nasty mark.  Bare flesh vs the CO2 powered ones would be stupid painful.  I'd guess even the lower powered ones could take out an eye.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2014, 02:30:34 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2014, 02:33:12 PM by Harry »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/the-life-and-death-of-john-crawford#4kgoa1x

It's interesting how this case never blew up like Mike Brown did. All evidence points to the police being unquestionably in the wrong.

He didn't point the "gun" at anyone, and the police just walked up and shot him.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2014, 01:12:00 AM »

It's interesting how this case never blew up like Mike Brown did. All evidence points to the police being unquestionably in the wrong.
Indeed, I've wondered the same.  Despite the rhetoric heard from most people, there were a LOT of questions around the Mike Brown case and Mike Brown was clearly no angel and even if the cops were wrong (I still don't think that's been shown yet), Mr Brown still played a large role in his own death.

This dude wasn't a thug, didn't assault a police officer or a store clerk nor do anything even threatening.  (one could argue that you shouldn't stroll around a store with a gun looking object in your hand, but that's small potatoes)  Where is the 20 page thread?  Where are the protesters, where are the "leaders of the black community"?

..and the halfwit cracker that called in the "threat" should get his ass kicked, if not spend 6 months in county.
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.83

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2014, 06:52:42 AM »

Indeed, I've wondered the same.  Despite the rhetoric heard from most people, there were a LOT of questions around the Mike Brown case and Mike Brown was clearly no angel and even if the cops were wrong (I still don't think that's been shown yet), Mr Brown still played a large role in his own death.

This dude wasn't a thug, didn't assault a police officer or a store clerk nor do anything even threatening.  (one could argue that you shouldn't stroll around a store with a gun looking object in your hand, but that's small potatoes)  Where is the 20 page thread?  Where are the protesters, where are the "leaders of the black community"?

..and the halfwit cracker that called in the "threat" should get his ass kicked, if not spend 6 months in county.

You think 6 months is appropriate? Remember, the guy arguably took actions that resulted in the death of two people (a woman died of a heart attack in the ruckus surrounding the shooting).
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2014, 07:03:18 AM »

It seems reasonable...sure if *I* was in charge it would be more than 6 months, but in the real world, we'll be lucky to get 6 months.  At least the world, including his friends and family, knows he's a moron.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2016, 12:19:29 PM »

and he gets nothing

apparently nobody did anything wrong here.  Roll Eyes
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2016, 06:16:22 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2016, 06:51:38 PM by Snowguy716 »

These prosecutors need to be thrown in prison...along with the murderous goons they defacto employ.

Edit:  the prosecutor decided not to charge the 911 caller...not the cop.  The cops tried to pin blame on the 911 caller for "creating a false alarm"...

Murderous swine...
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2016, 07:21:08 PM »

These prosecutors need to be thrown in prison...along with the murderous goons they defacto employ.

Edit:  the prosecutor decided not to charge the 911 caller...not the cop.  The cops tried to pin blame on the 911 caller for "creating a false alarm"...

Murderous swine...

True, but if you despise the cops, call some one else, if anything happens in your neighborhood. Call Soros.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2016, 09:31:13 PM »

Murderous swine...

True, but if you despise the cops, call some one else, if anything happens in your neighborhood. Call Soros.
There are plenty of good police officers.  I have to hope it is they who come when I need them.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies