GOP candidate: Yeah, I'd impeach and court-martial Obama if I had the chance!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:10:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP candidate: Yeah, I'd impeach and court-martial Obama if I had the chance!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP candidate: Yeah, I'd impeach and court-martial Obama if I had the chance!  (Read 377 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 13, 2014, 07:08:03 PM »

Another one from the moderate wing of the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpVZkRpAs3k

Questioner: If you are given the chance, would you vote to impeach Obama?

Walker: If I was given a chance to impeach Obama ... yes, I would.

Moderator: I hope you are working on a plan in case Barack decides not to leave.

Walker: Yeah, yeah. And I don't think that's out of the question. I think he's gotten pretty comfortable up there spending all of those billions of dollars on vacations for he and his family. So, yeah.

Moderator: All he's got to do is declare a little martial law and what are you going to do with it?

Walker: It's what Norris was talking about a little bit earlier, Sharia law. I mean, yeah, he's—and martial law both. I'm not leaving until—I don't want to sound too cowboyish there, but yeah, I would stand up to that. And I think we still have a country that if he tried to pull that crap, it'd get real nasty real quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt5KXNdsdHg

Moderator: You may tell them your plans for court-martialing the commander-in-chief.

Walker: Alright. I think the question was would I sign something. I don't have a piece of legislation right now, quite yet, to do so. But if it's something that comes across, I'm on record of signing.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 07:24:20 PM »

Still not in much danger of losing. I mean it's not totally out of the question, considering the Democratic candidate's actually good, but this is your average NC district.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 10:35:31 PM »

He seems completely in line with most Republican voters. I get the feeling most Atlas posters don't know any actual Republicans.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 02:36:35 AM »

Wow, support of impeachment might be the most sane thing he said in this interview.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies