St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:59:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.)  (Read 46139 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: August 20, 2014, 08:41:50 AM »

Pentagon defends 1033 program.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 03:02:45 PM »

I guess I understand shooting someone who has a gun. There's not a whole lot you can do in that situation. But shooting someone without a gun should almost always be murder, IMO. There is absolutely no reason that you have to fill a guy carrying a knife with ten bullets. Police officers around the world manage to non-fatally deal with criminals every day. The two police officers in the Kajieme Powell used three times as many bullets to "neutralize" his threat as the entire British police force discharged in the entire year of 2013! Why are they able to deal with people wielding knives without killing them and we are not?
US cops are trained to kill, not wound.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »

A St. Louis County police officer, who was seen pushing a CNN anchor during protests in Ferguson, Mo., this week, was suspended from duty after a controversial video surfaced, in which he fashions himself as a merciless killer.

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video.

“I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward."

Page added, “I’m into diversity — I kill everybody. I don’t care."

http://news.yahoo.com/suspended-st-louis-police-officer-im-diversity-kill-130100473.html

Yikes...
Reminds me of this....

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies