St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:27:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.)  (Read 46129 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 18, 2014, 07:24:30 PM »

No, marijuana makes people mellow and (if anything) probably considerably less likely to behave violently.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 12:46:08 PM »

Breaking now: Alert media. Safe house - St Marks Missionary Church 9950 Glen Owen Dr. in St Louis. Home of medical and healing center being raided by police. Please retweet and share. #ferguson

Breaking now: #ferguson St. marks Missionary Church - home of medical triage and healing for community currently being raided by police.

Unclear if that's a hoax or not from what I'm seeing.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 08:09:34 PM »

Holy f!ck Shocked
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 12:12:06 PM »

There's a video of the Powell shooting on Youtube. I'm not going to link to it but it's there. Having seen it, I can safely say that those police were guilty of murder.

Antonio French said that the cop was justified in shooting Powell. Which, looking at the video, is clearly not correct. Another thing that we're not talking about here is why none of these cops are using their tasers? Do they even have tasers? At least in Ferguson?

The guy who videotaped those officers murdering Powell actually mentioned that, IIRC.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 01:11:27 PM »

Lief and JR's pictures made me sick, but I can't say I'm surprised at all.

Also, IceSpear, was it really necessary to use the n-word in that post?

Yes. It needs to be stated that racists will handsomely reward any figure that brings their bile into the public square.

Then just say that instead, there was really no reason to use the N-word in your post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies