St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:23:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: St Louis police murder scandal (PLUS: riots, idiotic press conferences, etc.)  (Read 46128 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 18, 2014, 09:58:04 PM »
« edited: August 18, 2014, 10:08:50 PM by RIP ESKIMO JOE'S »

Unfortunately, Obama needs to steer clear of this. The day he spoke out about Trayvon Martin was that George Zimmerman became a hero to most Republicans. We don't need that again.

I'm sure the cop who shot the kid and the cops shooting rubber bullets into crowds of protestors are already heroes to most Republicans regardless of what Obama does or doesn't do.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 12:45:41 AM »

Picture of police advancing on the crowd with their guns drawn. Why do they have their guns drawn? lol who knows #yolo #policeswag

(also apparently no one told them that there's no curfew tonight??)

Wow, looks like a whole lot of angry white men with guns. It sorta looks like it could be a teabagger convention!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:25:32 PM »

Tonight should be pretty bad.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 06:48:39 PM »

There's a video of the Powell shooting on Youtube. I'm not going to link to it but it's there. Having seen it, I can safely say that those police were guilty of murder.

Yep. A pretty big deal, one would think.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies