Predict winner/margin for Montana: Steve Daines vs Amanda Curtis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:53:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Predict winner/margin for Montana: Steve Daines vs Amanda Curtis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Predict winner/margin for Montana: Steve Daines vs Amanda Curtis  (Read 4140 times)
KCDem

« on: August 16, 2014, 09:42:20 PM »

As of now she loses by about 10 points.

Daines 53
Curtis 43
Others 4

Someone will poll here at some point and we'll see if there is any movement. I doubt it, but who knows? Montana is a (relatively) small state and retail politicking may tighten the margin. Curtis' chances of winning are currently <2%
KCDem

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:31:00 AM »

Amanda Curtis sounds and behaves a bit like a teenager I think. Tongue (Not that that necessarily is a bad thing, but it doesn't exactly scream Senate election advantage to me.) With 34 years she is barely legal to even be elected to the Senate in the first place lol. Tongue
Montana has a tradition of fostering excentric politicians. I'm not sure if she's more excentric than Brian Schweitzer for instance, though she'd probably come close. Tongue
If elected, she would become the first nose-ringed Senator in US history, not exactly a small achievement. Tongue
Also she seems to be very, very, very liberal, which is a good thing. Smiley
She seems to hate the Republican party's anti-human policies with an intense passion and to a degree I can only remember seeing in Elizabeth Warren lately. Tongue

please use more emojis
KCDem

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 09:59:12 AM »

Well if Curtis does manage to win she'll be the most attractive Senator by far (and also the youngest which is no doubt why.)

Kirsten Gillibrand would like a word.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies