FiveThirtyEight: "The Rand Paul Will Win Over Young Voters Myth" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:49:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FiveThirtyEight: "The Rand Paul Will Win Over Young Voters Myth" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FiveThirtyEight: "The Rand Paul Will Win Over Young Voters Myth"  (Read 3432 times)
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« on: August 19, 2014, 05:46:23 PM »

The notion that people will discard their beliefs on abortion, gay rights, healthcare, the Civil Rights Act, the environment, etc. just because of muh foreign policy is hilarious.

Are you really that big of a hack to include the CRA thing?
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 06:51:38 PM »

He clarified what he meant and reaffirmed his support for it.  I didn't agree with his original comments, but I highly doubt it will be this big campaign issue.  It will matter about as much as Hillary's "broke" comment.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 08:12:50 PM »

The notion that people will discard their beliefs on abortion, gay rights, healthcare, the Civil Rights Act, the environment, etc. just because of muh foreign policy is hilarious.
Look at how True Leftists talk up the Libertarians - who openly want to destroy the social safety net - because of MUH NSA and MUH DRONES.

Yeah, I don't get it. In my experience with True Leftists, their main problem with the Democrats tends to be that they prioritize social issues over economic ones, which is a fair concern. But if that's the case, you'd think libertarians would be their worst enemy.

I'd hardly say Dems prioritize social issues more.  The 2012 campaign was about 110% trying to paint Romney as an evil, rich boogeyman.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 11:08:45 AM »

Regardless of your side in the argument, the generalizations of entire groups of people on here is getting out of hand.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 03:53:05 PM »

DeadPrez has the ShadowStats to prove Rand Paul is really up 20 points in unskewed polls because 98% of Americans are unemployed and the price of milk is really $5,000 a gallon. You uninformed voters don't know.

I really don't like when people on this site have misleading avatars then constantly bash the party it's for.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »

It's not bashing to state the fact that Rand Paul is not going to win the youth vote.

This is not the only post of yours I took into consideration.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies