FiveThirtyEight: "The Rand Paul Will Win Over Young Voters Myth" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:03:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FiveThirtyEight: "The Rand Paul Will Win Over Young Voters Myth" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FiveThirtyEight: "The Rand Paul Will Win Over Young Voters Myth"  (Read 3384 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: August 19, 2014, 06:41:23 PM »

The notion that people will discard their beliefs on abortion, gay rights, healthcare, the Civil Rights Act, the environment, etc. just because of muh foreign policy is hilarious.

Are you really that big of a hack to include the CRA thing?
How is it hackish to suggest opposing the CRA will hurt Paul?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 08:51:12 PM »

The notion that people will discard their beliefs on abortion, gay rights, healthcare, the Civil Rights Act, the environment, etc. just because of muh foreign policy is hilarious.
Look at how True Leftists talk up the Libertarians - who openly want to destroy the social safety net - because of MUH NSA and MUH DRONES.

Yeah, I don't get it. In my experience with True Leftists, their main problem with the Democrats tends to be that they prioritize social issues over economic ones, which is a fair concern. But if that's the case, you'd think libertarians would be their worst enemy.

But... drones?
Believe it or, some people care more about not blowing up villages in the Middle East and violating the Constitutional rights of countless people than they do about Social Security. You might not like it, but sometimes people have different priorities than you.

Like allowing private businesses to turn away darkies because "muh private enterprise"? I'd think that's a tad more important than droning a terrorist enclave in Yemen or collecting telephone metadata, but that's just me.
Aww look at you thinking libertarians accept black people are human.
Why are practically all of your posts idiotic straw men? True leftists support ISIS, libertarians are racist, etc. Give me a break.

Then again, I guess claiming that Rand Paul is a racist helps you forget about all of the foreign blood on the hands of jihadist supporters like Hillary.

You didn't answer why the consitutional rights of white people to not get wiretapped takes precedence over the constitutional rights of minorities to not get turned away from their local grocery store if the owner doesn't take well to "their kind".
Why are white people the only one's who are affected by NSA spying?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies