FiveThirtyEight: 6 Most Likely Tipping Point Races (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:08:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FiveThirtyEight: 6 Most Likely Tipping Point Races (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FiveThirtyEight: 6 Most Likely Tipping Point Races  (Read 1946 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 20, 2014, 06:00:42 PM »

^ It has a Democratic PVI. I don't think the implication was that it's solidly blue.

Could have said that in the article. And the index is due to loony Republicans. Just looking at the last couple years there proves the PVI concept is crap

and they keep nominating silly people. ^^
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 08:19:20 PM »

^ It has a Democratic PVI. I don't think the implication was that it's solidly blue.

Could have said that in the article. And the index is due to loony Republicans. Just looking at the last couple years there proves the PVI concept is crap

and they keep nominating silly people. ^^

Well, not really.  Gardner and Beauprez were considered the two fairly favorable statewide candidates the GOP has in Colorado, unless Bill Owens or John Elway were to run.  You might think they're not particularly good candidates, but the consensus is that the GOP did a phenomenal job recruiting in Colorado.

Which doesn't say that much. They will win iff (if and only if )they campaign very well or Udall and Hick campaign badly. I'm sure the GOP will do very well with cabinet positions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies