The Mideast: Dead? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:21:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Mideast: Dead? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is the Mideast Region on the right track?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: The Mideast: Dead?  (Read 1452 times)
GAworth
United States

« on: August 21, 2014, 12:03:05 PM »

I do think it is very sad for the Governor not to be around, he may have valid RL issues, so I am not calling him into question. However, it does reflect badly on the Mideast. And JCL is active so you can't the region is entirely dead, just on life support. The Pacific has an active VP Candidate, At-Large Senator and Senator (well at least when he was governor . . . but he announced a LOA) and the Midwest has the soon to be Governor, Cris, and myself, along with Fritz, and our Althing has had contributions from all members.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 03:48:04 PM »

Regional Senate seats only will lead to a disproportionate strength to one side, most likely the Labor led Left. However, the bicameral situation can lead to a possibility for a center right coalition to have some power if not a possible majority. It all depends on the final composition of the regions, and the candidates running in either chamber and the GOTV campaign used by both side.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies