The Mideast: Dead? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:07:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Mideast: Dead? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is the Mideast Region on the right track?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: The Mideast: Dead?  (Read 1420 times)
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: August 20, 2014, 11:13:22 PM »

I'm dismayed to see it get as bad as it has. The decline in activity already started to become apparent during my term as governor, but it's a lot worse now with Riley, who's been rather inactive himself. To be honest I think I should have stayed in the Assembly and try to carry things along as Speaker instead of running for the Senate, so I'll be open in my regret there. I really don't know how we'll be able to reverse this trend anywhere in the short term. Part of what made the Mideast bustling in the past was that there was genuine conflict (like with last year's abortion law), but with the left having fled that's no longer really around either. With subpar officeholders and long-term vacancies, there's no incentive for anyone to motivate the people of the region, and that's disappointing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies