"Having children is a human right that should not be denied by society." Really? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:35:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  "Having children is a human right that should not be denied by society." Really? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Having children is a human right that should not be denied by society? Agree or Disagree
Agree

Disagree

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: "Having children is a human right that should not be denied by society." Really?  (Read 4123 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 23, 2014, 12:14:40 AM »

This is a tough one.  If a woman has 12 abortions or has given up 12 kids for adoption or has 12 but doesn't work and collects a money from the govt to feed them and such then clearly that woman shouldn't be having more kids.  It's not good for anybody.  What if it's 7?  4?  2?  It's wrong to me to have 2 kids, not work and collect money from others to survive (as a plan, not as a temporary situation), 2 abortions suck, but sometimes sh**t happens to good people, but you've got to start questioning your actions when you get above three.

But I've got issues forcing people to get fixed.  I've got less issues with paying them to get fixed, but how much? where does the money come from?  Perhaps it should be offered free to every High School dropout?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies