FL-St. Pete Polls: Crist heading for a blowout primary win
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:09:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL-St. Pete Polls: Crist heading for a blowout primary win
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-St. Pete Polls: Crist heading for a blowout primary win  (Read 833 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 22, 2014, 02:52:10 PM »

Statewide poll of 1825 registered Dems. Only surveying voters who plan to vote August 26th, 2.3% margin of error. Statewide reach including voters in every State House seat. And yeah I know decimals but still.

Crist: 68.5%
Rich: 18.9%
Undecided: 12.7%

Crist approvals sit at 71/19 among Dems.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 03:06:31 PM »

Not a surprise, unfortunately. Even if SPP isn't the best outside of the TB area.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 03:34:58 PM »

Shame. I support Rich because, you know, he wasn't a Republican than a Independent, and finally a Democrat when he wanted his old job back.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 04:33:44 PM »

Dominating. At least the preseason.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 06:29:42 PM »

Shame. I support Rich because, you know, she wasn't a Republican than a Independent, and finally a Democrat when he wanted his old job back.

#corrected
KCDem

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 07:24:53 PM »

Dominating. At least the preseason.

On pointe, krazen.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 07:27:50 PM »

Shame. I support Rich because, you know, she wasn't a Republican than a Independent, and finally a Democrat when he wanted his old job back.

#corrected

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 12:33:08 PM »

And I want to have a Democrat win in November. A 30+ point win should generate some positive coverage for Charlie, at least.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 05:34:15 PM »

And I want to have a Democrat win in November. A 30+ point win should generate some positive coverage for Charlie, at least.

If Rich was given money, she could easily do just as good as Crist. She's better in my eyes, based on principals, too.

To be honest, I can't support someone who was once a Republican Governor, and tried to run as a Independent for U.S. Senate because he couldn't win the Republican Senate primary.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 05:36:44 PM »

Decimals. Tossup.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 05:59:56 PM »

If Rich was given money, she could easily do just as good as Crist. She's better in my eyes, based on principals, too.

But she wasn't given money and she simply doesn't have Crist's fundraising ability, so that's kind of a moot point.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 11:24:20 PM »
« Edited: August 23, 2014, 11:27:20 PM by Flo »

But she wasn't given money and she simply doesn't have Crist's fundraising ability, so that's kind of a moot point.

Her numbers have been pretty consistently even with the low name recognition while Crist's numbers have consistently trended downwards. It's looking like the Senate race now. That race was once a toss up and it turned into a twenty point win for Rubio. See he changes his political affiliation when he sees the race would be more winnable, then he runs a bad campaign, people see who he really is, an opportunistic man with a need for power, and they decide to go for the other person.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 10:22:57 AM »

Her numbers have been pretty consistently even with the low name recognition while Crist's numbers have consistently trended downwards. It's looking like the Senate race now. That race was once a toss up and it turned into a twenty point win for Rubio. See he changes his political affiliation when he sees the race would be more winnable, then he runs a bad campaign, people see who he really is, an opportunistic man with a need for power, and they decide to go for the other person.

To be fair, we don't have 3 man race this year, but still, Crist is sinking deeper than the Titanic.

There is no way in hell that Scott should be leading right now.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 08:18:25 PM »

Gross
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length