So where's the Ask Simfan thread gone?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:55:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So where's the Ask Simfan thread gone?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So where's the Ask Simfan thread gone?  (Read 721 times)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 23, 2014, 04:08:32 AM »

Mysteriously deleted.

Oh btw and speaking of mysterious deletions, last night, after some facebooking I decided to befriend a certain Nelson Hanford. The request was accepted but this morning after waking up I find this no longer to be the case and Nelson's facebook to have been deleted. Sad. Especially sad for all 32 of Nelson's friends on fb - an unusual mixture of Thais and South Africans. Trés sad Sad

Also Nelson's comment on the fb page 'The Truth about Jeff Brown'. Also deleted.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 09:02:25 AM »

Just going to enter into the Deluge the following chain of events from earlier today, as it seems like the best place for it:

1. Simfan revives an old FC thread of his to refashion it as an 'Ask Simfan' topic.
2. Oakvale asks him why he was pretending to be a white guy from Michigan on Facebook.
3. Simfan now denies that that was him, and that it was a friend of his that my 'stalking' had unfortunately drawn unwelcome attention to.
4. I pointed out that he had already admitted to creating the fake FB account already some time ago, and was therefore now backtracking his prior confession with a fresh lie.  I added that Simfan is, generally speaking, the strangest person when it comes to getting caught out doing something he shouldn't.
5. Simfan promptly deletes the entire thread.  Thus proving my last sentence in Point #4.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 09:11:59 AM »

Just going to enter into the Deluge the following chain of events from earlier today, as it seems like the best place for it:

1. Simfan revives an old FC thread of his to refashion it as an 'Ask Simfan' topic.
2. Oakvale asks him why he was pretending to be a white guy from Michigan on Facebook.
3. Simfan now denies that that was him, and that it was a friend of his that my 'stalking' had unfortunately drawn unwelcome attention to.
4. I pointed out that he had already admitted to creating the fake FB account already some time ago, and was therefore now backtracking his prior confession with a fresh lie.  I added that Simfan is, generally speaking, the strangest person when it comes to getting caught out doing something he shouldn't.
5. Simfan promptly deletes the entire thread.  Thus proving my last sentence in Point #4.

Well you can add

6. Deleting the fake account, which was still active. Still doesn't explain 'The Truth behind Jeff Brown' though.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 10:03:07 AM »

I find it concerning that Simfan apparently thinks we're all idiots with amnesia or something.  He deactivated the fake FB account after it was exposed last time, and he eventually owned up to it (after some theatric thrashing around).  Then he quietly reactivated the fake account some time later, and as of yesterday had returned to claiming it was a real person he was friends with.

What a thoroughly strange individual.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 10:04:56 AM »
« Edited: August 23, 2014, 10:17:59 AM by Joe Republic »

Incidentally, I now find the name Kyle to be synonymous with making online sockpuppets and being a manipulative liar.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 10:14:44 AM »

For his next fake persona he should use the forename 'Harlan'. So... well... AMERICA.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 04:06:23 PM »

I'm still not entirely convinced that he doesn't currently have a sock here.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »

I'm still not entirely convinced that he doesn't currently have a sock here.

he's proven that he's too bumbling to sustain such a deception for any length of time
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 05:42:22 PM »

He seems to be a genuinely bizarre individual.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies