Nine year old kills gun instructor with Uzi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:13:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nine year old kills gun instructor with Uzi (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nine year old kills gun instructor with Uzi  (Read 2216 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: August 27, 2014, 10:07:27 AM »

Remember, only the police should have guns. That's REAL freedom, you dumb Americans!

Being an unsafe instructor sure does.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:18:15 AM »

They should be banned, maybe except for certain people paying above a certain (very high) amount of taxes.

What is wrong with you? None of these people should have guns, ideally. But I am far more comfortable with the police having guns rather than literal children. I am sure no one denies far more people are shot dead by minors every year than by the police.
You're kidding, right? You really think little kids with legally owned weapons kill more people than the police?

And the girl didn't own the gun. She went to a gun range which by the sound of it was pretty unsafe. I don't think the instructor should've given it to her at all.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 12:45:00 AM »

Anyone who thinks a 9-year old needs to know how to use an Uzi... should have their child taken away from them...

Alright blue and yellow avatars... 'ave at it.
Have you even read the article or any posts in this thread? She did not own the gun. It was not given to her by her parents. It was given to her by a dumbass instructor who got himself shot because of his personal stupidity. This is not something that normally happens at shooting ranges.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies