Well, does the Florida Democratic Party blow another one (through Crist?) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:22:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Well, does the Florida Democratic Party blow another one (through Crist?) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, does the Florida Democratic Party blow another one (through Crist?)  (Read 3826 times)
sg0508
United States

« on: August 27, 2014, 11:51:06 AM »

I think we can agree that the FL Democratic Party is one of the worst statewide parties in the country, particularly with how important of a state FL is politically and nationally.  While Democrats have done well nationally in FL, the statewide Democratic Party has blown several races they shouldn't have lost over the years (particularly since Jeb Bush re-vamped the statewide GOP during his gov. tenure). 

Does the FL Democratic Party prove once again they have no chips on the table and no clue? Honestly, I think the answer already, is yes considering that Crist of all people is their candidate, and coming from Palm Beach County, I know plenty of hardcore Democrats there who hold their nose to him.
sg0508
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:06:46 AM »
« Edited: August 28, 2014, 09:17:59 PM by sg0508 »

Why exactly is the Florida Democratic Party so incompetent?
Jeb Bush was smart.  He knew the state was changing and he completely re-shaped the statewide GOP, its workforce, etc.  Meanwhile, the statewide Democrats just got old and fat on their behinds.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies