Does anyone of you know ... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:12:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Does anyone of you know ... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone of you know ...  (Read 3409 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: August 28, 2014, 08:23:36 PM »

We're having ants right now.  I don't know how it started.  First there were a few marching in a column across the dining room floor in the evening.  We swabbed the floor, cleaned everything, and thought that they'd leave, but we kept seeing them.  Then we sprayed vinegar, because I generally don't like killing animals.  I'm not a Buddhist or Hindu or anything like that, but I don't like killing animals.  It worked for a while, but it got to be too much trouble.  I became desensitized, finally, and I started wasting everyone I saw, but it's futile.  It's like any other country besides China going to war with China.  I'd kill fifty every night, but the next morning there were fifty more, every morning.  Finally, we got serious.  We bought some 40 Mule Team borax and mixed it with honey and put it in a bowl.  Now we have about a thousand dead ants in the little honeybowl every morning.  Maybe in about ten years we'll have killed them all.

I guess with a bat I'd be reluctant to kill it too.  I'd probably go out to the garage and get the butterfly net and close myself in the bathroom and try to catch it.  If that didn't work I'd take a big towel or a blanket and try.  If it flew at me I might pussy out and run away.  I might do that several times, but I'd keep trying.  If that failed repeatedly, eventually I'd probably get serious.  I think at some point I'd get pissed off enough to get my raqcuetball racquet out and start aiming to kill.  I'd probably wear big gloves and a big jacket and a football helmet, even if it's warm, just to protect myself. 

Good luck.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »

But not as creepy as this guy.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies