Does anyone of you know ... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:33:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Does anyone of you know ... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone of you know ...  (Read 3412 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 28, 2014, 07:06:01 PM »

how to remove a bat from a room ?

Because I wanted to brush my teeth a few minutes ago and somehow a bat was flying around in the baathroom.

I always keep the window open so that the shower dries up quickly and the bat must gave come in at some point.

Its a very stubborn bat and I can't catch it and it wont fly out of the window.

Advice anyone ?

When my neighbor had a bat locked in her bathroom, she sent the house cat in after it. It worked, but the vet bill for rabies shots was pretty expensive.

The correct answer in the U.S. is to call animal control, FWIW. Because of rabies.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 01:56:00 AM »

Should we be concerned that it's been 3 hours with no word back from our dear friend?

Don't worry, the bat has not killed me.

Anyway: After I posted this yesterday, I kept the window open, turned out the light and closed the bathroom door so that the bat can fly out. After 15 minutes I looked in again and the bat seemed to have gone because I didn't spot it anymore.

Today, when I got back in the bat was still there and sleeping on one of my curtains.

I decided to put on some thicker working gloves, took it and put it out in the open. The bat seemed to be a bit perplexed because it wouldn't fly away (maybe it was still half asleep) and tried to bite and hiss like a cat. I decided to put it on a tree outside the house.

Please tell me you are not being serious. That's terrifying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies