Conservative Post/My Facebook newsfeed: Trey Gowdy 2016
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:04:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Conservative Post/My Facebook newsfeed: Trey Gowdy 2016
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Conservative Post/My Facebook newsfeed: Trey Gowdy 2016  (Read 573 times)
JRP1994

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 31, 2014, 07:35:43 PM »

http://conservativepost.com/heres-why-trey-gowdy-will-be-the-2016-gop-presidential-nominee-video/

"he will be able to uncover, and prove, the complicity of the Obama administration in the Benghazi tragedy, and in the process derail Hillary’s 2016 candidacy.

When this happens, Gowdy will rise to the top of everyone’s list of presidential candidates. And Gowdy would be superb on the campaign trail."
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 08:06:44 PM »

Probably not. Gowdy is better off either going for Senate eventually or rising to the top in the House food chain.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 08:23:39 PM »

My grandmother’s friend is very involved in the Tea Party down here and is the absolute stereotype of the typical white, female Tea Party activist. She serves as my weathervane regarding Tea Party affairs, and she was going on and on about Trey Gawdy on July 4th. Last year the big star was Ben Carson, this year the big star is Gawdy. She was pushing Herman Cain from the day he formed his exploratory committee as well.
Dixie Reborn
BeyondTruthAndIdeals
Canada

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 08:27:05 PM »

Doesn't Gowdy support Immigration Reform? I'm surprised that the Tea Party is so enamored with this guy....
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 09:17:08 PM »

And then Sarah Palin will ride in on a white horse, overthrow the Gowdy administration, and declare herself Queen of the World. God bless America!
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 09:42:35 PM »

Some conservative blogs I follow have shown clips of Gowdy, so he gets more attention than most house members.

But considering how crowded the 2016 field is, he'll have to find proof of criminal wrongdoing in the next year to become a major contender. This seems unlikely.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 10:05:09 PM »

Gowdy may run for Governor in 2018, but I could see him making a dark horse run in 2016 for president. I don't see him winning the nomination, but maybe an Attorney General in a Republican administration.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies