DNC response to Rand Paul's op-ed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:08:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DNC response to Rand Paul's op-ed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DNC response to Rand Paul's op-ed  (Read 2862 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: September 02, 2014, 03:08:21 PM »

Biden, Reid, Harkin, Kerry, Edwards, Dorgan, Cantwell, and Kohl all voted for the Iraq War Resolution. Are they all neocons as well? It's not as though Hillary is the only one (either in terms of politicians or regular citizens) who flip flopped on this issue, as it used to have overwhelming support.

She's not a neo-con just because she supported the Iraq War (and still refuses to acknowledge it was a mistake).  I'm talking about her entire foreign policy record.  Also, I'm not sure that John Edwards is someone who want to be comparing Hillary to when you defend her Tongue

Well, I mostly included him just because many people who endlessly criticize Hillary for the Iraq War vote were Edwards supporters in 2008.

I'd assume the difference was that Clinton voted for the war, refused to endorse a timetable to end it, and saw a "remaining military mission" in Iraq with no deadline for withdrawal, while Edwards said total withdrawal within one year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies