Buchanan: Hillary has never been right on Foreign Policy. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:06:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Buchanan: Hillary has never been right on Foreign Policy. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Buchanan: Hillary has never been right on Foreign Policy.  (Read 4165 times)
CapoteMonster
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.49, S: -2.61

« on: August 30, 2014, 09:59:22 AM »

I love how all of the Clinton-hacks in this thread are just using ad-hominem rather than addressing the points made in the article. They don't want to admit that Hilary has been wrong on everything she's said when it comes to these key foreign policy decisions.
CapoteMonster
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 09:41:42 AM »

I love how all of the Clinton-hacks in this thread are just using ad-hominem rather than addressing the points made in the article. They don't want to admit that Hilary has been wrong on everything she's said when it comes to these key foreign policy decisions.

You know the anti-Hillary hacks are desperate when they resort to pimping a column written by a racist Holocaust-denier.

Thanks for proving my point about no one wanting to adress the points made in the article.
CapoteMonster
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 05:23:11 PM »

You know the anti-Hillary hacks are desperate when they resort to pimping a column written by a racist Holocaust-denier.

Thanks for proving my point about no one wanting to adress the points made in the article.

Who cares what points he made?  If you want to make points about Hillary's foreign policy, perhaps you should use a column from someone other than a racist Holocaust-denier.

Buchanan is a Hitler apologist who's flirted with Holocaust denial. He has no credibility to speak on anything. I don't care what David Duke or Shirley Phelps Roper have to say about a Hillary candidacy either.

I never said Buchanan wasn't crazy on anything. He laments the "the fall of white America" and is definitely anti-Semitic. However, that doesn't mean what he said in this article is wrong. If what we see today proves Clinton was wrong on Iraq, Libya, and Syria, then why believe her now?
CapoteMonster
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 06:57:25 PM »

And the return to ad-homie has begun.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies