Israel steals another 1000 acres of the West Bank (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:50:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel steals another 1000 acres of the West Bank (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Israel steals another 1000 acres of the West Bank  (Read 4316 times)
MalaspinaGold

« on: September 01, 2014, 12:47:38 AM »

The Palestinian ghetto gets smaller and smaller. When is liquidation day? [/antisemitic]

Yeah, idiotic hyperbole like this isn't really helping your cause.

All the right people hear the dogwhistles. That's what matters to the "Israel is the new Nazis" crew.

Yet, what is your opinion on the subject?

My opinion is that comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is hate speech.
Yes. Comparing Israel to Nazi Germany should be banned.

Are you sure you would prefer the comparison to South Africa and the bantustans? Or with the Russian Empire and the Pale?

True, these might be more appropriate.  But also more dangerous for Israel.
The US and the Native Americans  along with South Africa and the bantustans work best. Probably the US/Native Americans is the better of the pair, as in both cases, the many of the initial immigrants had reason to move there (pogroms + holocaust vs. religious persecution) , and proceeded to thoroughly abuse the privilege. Also the fact that racism was not so much "offficial" than de facto.

Don't worry about the one language bill, either. It's always the same fascists who propose it every few years (last time was 2008), and it's always shelved. It's even less likely to happen now, since the current coalition is less amenable to that sort of thing.

I suppose there's nothing to do but hold out hope that Obama holds sending of some weapons and/or something else comparable. I highly doubt that's will happen unfortunately.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies