Jennifer Lawrence and many other celebrities... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:26:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Jennifer Lawrence and many other celebrities... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jennifer Lawrence and many other celebrities...  (Read 10913 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 03, 2014, 11:54:47 PM »

I've now seen the photos and let me tell you something......that Kate Upton is an attractive woman.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 01:39:43 AM »

Unattractive nerds discussing how a very successful model isn't perfect is like the 4th most popular activity on the internet.  Of course this isn't the fault of the internet, we heard the same sh**t about models from unattractive people long before the internet was a thing.  The internet just gives them a larger audience.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 06:01:26 AM »

Im not the one who created these conditions.  Fact is, she is a very young girl.  She will likely get heavier and the model/entertainment world will move on to the next big thing that you fawn over and you will forget all about her. Same thing happens in music, when was the last time you heard about Britney Spears, outside the words comeback.
and sport and acting (more so for ladies than dudes) and likely more things I can't think of right now.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Of course and we also shouldn't give two sh**ts what some actor thinks about whatever tragedy of the week he/she is bitching about (at least anymore than we give two sh**ts about any individual's opinion on sh**t) but, generally speaking, it's better to ignore it or at least mock it in a less personal way.....unless the individual being mocked actually, you know, deserves it.  I watch the Soup religiously for Og's sake, who am I to bash a mocker of celebrity?

..and FTR, I don't really care if you bitch about models and such, and I don't know if you are an unattractive nerd or not (odds are not on your side though Wink ), but the mental image of someone like Comic Book Guy (I almost called him Comic Book Man....they would have revoked my Simpsons fan club card if I had one) critiquing the looks of a woman known primarily for her attractiveness is a hilarious one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies