Ted Cruz's dad: “The Average Black Does Not” Understand The Minimum Wage Is Bad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:52:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ted Cruz's dad: “The Average Black Does Not” Understand The Minimum Wage Is Bad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ted Cruz's dad: “The Average Black Does Not” Understand The Minimum Wage Is Bad  (Read 4219 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: September 02, 2014, 04:19:31 PM »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/ted-cruzs-dad-the-average-black-does-not-understand-the-mini?utm_term=3jqu3vk#3m5wbx9

The father of Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said black people “need to be educated” about Democrats, so that they will vote Republican. Cruz, who made the comments at the Western Williamson Republican Club August meeting added “the average black does not” understand that the minimum wage is bad.

The Aug. 21 meeting advertised that Cruz would “speak passionately on what can be done to return our nation to the principles that made America exceptional.” During the speech, Cruz spoke at length about a recent conversation he said he had with a black pastor in Bakersfield, California.

“I said, as a matter of fact, ‘Did you know that Civil Rights legislation was passed by Republicans? It was passed by a Republican Senate under the threat of a filibuster by the Democrats,’” Cruz said. “‘Oh, I didn’t know that.’ And then I said, ‘Did you know that every member of the Ku Klux Klan were Democrats from the South?’ ‘Oh I didn’t know that.’ You know, they need to be educated.”

“Jason Riley said in an interview, Did you know before we had minimum wage laws black unemployment and white unemployment were the same? If we increase the minimum wage, black unemployment will skyrocket. See, he understands it, but the average black does not.”
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 07:49:11 PM »

Ted Cruz's father is obviously a racist neanderthal, but Lief, can you please not link to Buzzfeed?

Buzzfeed broke the story.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 06:08:48 PM »

Indeed, including that notorious bastion of white supremacy American Samoa.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies