Which group is worse?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:39:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which group is worse?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: The forum's
Hillbots

Benriebros

Trumpeters

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Which group is worse?  (Read 675 times)
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2016, 07:30:00 PM »

I don't necessarily support all of his positions and policies, but my support for TRUMP as a candidate isn't ironic at all.
angus
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2016, 07:44:42 PM »

I don't necessarily support all of his positions and policies, but my support for TRUMP as a candidate isn't ironic at all.

I get that.  At least on some level if not for the same reasons.

I feel very much that way about Sanders.  The fact that I'm a centrist and that he's so far to my left that I'd have to have to have two pianos just to play a song if he were my left arm does not dissuade me even a little.  Of course I would hope that most of his legislative agenda would not be successful, and since I can't imagine much of his legislative agenda would be passed in a Republican-controlled congress (and since he's the least offensive of the candidates among either of the two major parties and since he shows slightly better judgment than any of the other major candidates) he is my choice by default.  I will vote for him in the primary election, and in the exceedingly unlikely event that he wins his party's nomination, I will vote for him in the general election. 

Also, I like that he's not afraid to say controversial stuff.  Trump, as weird as he is, has my admiration on that level as well.  He's quite irreverent.  (Still, his supporters are as annoying as perdition.  How can you think his undiplomatic narcissism would do anything other than destroy our nation's credibility among the load-bearing members of the league of responsible player-states?)
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies