Religious fundamentalist calls for non-believers to convert or be killed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:17:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Religious fundamentalist calls for non-believers to convert or be killed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Religious fundamentalist calls for non-believers to convert or be killed  (Read 3803 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 03, 2014, 11:41:17 PM »

No, it wasn't a member of ISIS or an Iranian ayatollah. It was another fuzzy-bearded, self-proclaimed religious authority who has made his regressive views on gays, women, blacks and other groups known in the past.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
I hope you warmed up a little before stretching that far.  You could pull a groin.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 09:15:31 AM »

I liked the part where you compared a guy whose never cut a member of the press's head off or hung a bunch of gay guys for being gay to people that do do that.  As if saying stupid sh**t was the exact same as murder.

I'll say it again.  You should stick to bullying.  You're actually good at that.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 10:43:46 AM »

the ironing is delicious
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 01:07:39 AM »

I'm still waiting for him to explain where he got the idea the old racist duck guy is a cleric of some kind.  I suspect I'll be waiting a long time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies