Austria as a German state (Federal & State election results) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:12:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Austria as a German state (Federal & State election results) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Austria as a German state (Federal & State election results)  (Read 1737 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: September 05, 2014, 02:56:07 AM »

I would assume the FDP would be far more influential in the richer areas in the West, Voralrberg, Tirol, Salzburg; and around Vienna and possibly Graz, while they would absolutely fail, to say so, in Oberösterreich, Kärnten, Burgenland, Ober-Steiermark...

Plus, I seriously doubt that the CDU wouldn't run a CSU-like affiliate in Austria, maybe even the CSU...

I also doubt that the AfD would be so much better in Austria than in the rest of Germany...
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 03:11:38 AM »

CVP would be a good name.

I doubt that Haider would choose the NPD, as they are outspoken neo-nazis. He would rather found an own party, that would go more of the FPÖ way, neo-nazism but softer. But either way, he would never get as big as he did in Austria...

Austria would naturally attract many immigrants from other parts of Germany, I would think, due to natural beauty and, I think still, high standard of living.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies