Who will win the Senate control in November? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:09:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who will win the Senate control in November? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win the Senate control in November?
Democrats

Republicans

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 73

Author Topic: Who will win the Senate control in November?  (Read 2170 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: September 09, 2014, 08:47:15 PM »

I have been gung-ho in predicting the Republicans will overtake the Senate, but now with Kansas as a pure toss-up based on the latest polls, I'm not so sure.  I'm almost certain that Orman will caucus with the Democrats should he beat Pat Roberts, so even though he's an Indy, for all intents and purposes, I will call him a Democrat.  I was saying a 51-49 Republican advantage, so now I'm putting the control of the Senate in a pure toss-up.  I'm agreeing more and more with a 50-50 Senate with VP Biden breaking the tie.  I'm still going to vote Republican in this poll, but with some hesitancy.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 07:51:04 PM »

www.electoral-vote.com shows Republicans with a 51-48-1 advantage with all of the southern states (Arkansas, Louisiana, Georgia, North Carolina) plus Alaska going red and all the western/northern states (Colorado, Iowa, Michigan) going blue.  I'm guessing Orman will side with the Democrats, so might as well say 51-49.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies