Who will win the Senate control in November? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:10:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who will win the Senate control in November? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win the Senate control in November?
Democrats

Republicans

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 73

Author Topic: Who will win the Senate control in November?  (Read 2182 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: September 10, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »

I'm really starting to think the Democrats are going through the Five Stages of Death and Grief with this whole thing.

They've been stuck at the Denial stage for pretty much the entire election season.

I don't think that any Republican-supporters on this website, should be accusing anyone of "denial."
The last presidential race showed gross denial by many on this site ... and I mean majorly-gross.

We are two months away until the general election. Most Democrat-supporters on this site, are being realistic in their predictions on each state-by-state Senate race. Few are "overly optimistic." But their is still time for movement of votes from one candidate to another (via poll info), and for members of this site to be more practical in their forecasting.

But if you recall, during the 2012 Presidential Election, many more Republican-supporters on this site were in "denial." Even one day before the election, Fox News had many on this site hypnotized that republicans were going to paint the majority of the map in their color. I was horrified to read many Atlas comments, thinking to myself "are these people sane ... from Earth?!!"
When all evidence was pointing to a near-certain predictable winner, Tea-baggers and ultra-conservative republicans insanely went down the path of too "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs."

Except we learned from our mistakes in that regard. You're making the same claims and denials we did then.

Lmao, you guys did the same nonsense in 2008 and they will do it in 2016 as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies