NFL Weekly Pick Em Week #2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:38:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  NFL Weekly Pick Em Week #2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NFL Weekly Pick Em Week #2  (Read 1210 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 09, 2014, 02:21:42 PM »

Baltimore (OT) (Baltimore will circle the wagons with Rice gone, and in a rivalry game, anything happens)

Miami

Jacksonville (they've gotten much better since about week 12 last year, and with Washington's D being what it is, they won't need Bortles)

Tennessee (Something tells the Cowboys will flirt with an 0-16 season...)

Arizona (The NFC East looks horrible... 6-10 might win the division)

New England (Have the Patriots ever lost two in a row in the Brady/Belicheck era?)

Browns (OT) (Both teams will put up points, but the Browns can stop people, the Saints can't)

Falcons

Carolina (I have Cam Newton on my fantasy team)

St. Louis

Seattle

Houston (The Texans are a playoff team without a QB. That's good enough to beat mediocrities like Oakland)

Green Bay

Denver

Chicago (The Niner's D has been hit hard by injuries and suspension, and since neither D will stop anyone, I'm going with my gut)

Philadelphia

Tiebreaker= Eagles 32, Colts 29

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:04:25 PM »

Baltimore (OT) (Baltimore will circle the wagons with Rice gone, and in a rivalry game, anything happens)

Miami

Jacksonville (they've gotten much better since about week 12 last year, and with Washington's D being what it is, they won't need Bortles)

Tennessee (Something tells the Cowboys will flirt with an 0-16 season...)

Arizona (The NFC East looks horrible... 6-10 might win the division)

New England (Have the Patriots ever lost two in a row in the Brady/Belicheck era?)

Browns (OT) (Both teams will put up points, but the Browns can stop people, the Saints can't)

Falcons

Carolina (I have Cam Newton on my fantasy team)

St. Louis

Seattle

Houston (The Texans are a playoff team without a QB. That's good enough to beat mediocrities like Oakland)

Green Bay

Denver

Chicago (The Niner's D has been hit hard by injuries and suspension, and since neither D will stop anyone, I'm going with my gut)

Philadelphia

Tiebreaker= Eagles 32, Colts 29

Dude, be kind to they guy who tallies the results.  Opine all you want but at least bold the winners so your friendly tallier can see the results fast.....

Thanks

That better?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies