Has anyone actually watched the beheading videos? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:21:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Has anyone actually watched the beheading videos? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone actually watched the beheading videos?  (Read 944 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: September 11, 2014, 12:10:01 PM »

No.

I've seen the video of them shooting (at least hundreds of ) Iraqi soldiers, which also has several clips of them shooting at apparent random at cars and their drivers, not to mention shots of them blowing up mosques. Combined with the pictures of severed heads mounted on fence spikes in Raqqah and being held like toys by their fighters, and the pictures of headless children, I'd say I've had more than my fill of ISIS gore and have no desire to see more.

I was watching the video of them shooting the soldiers, at the very end, after shooting them on their bellies and shooting them bent over, they bring them down to some dock, shoot them and push them into the river, and there was just this pool of blood at the edge.

The slightly worrying thing was that I wasn't all revolted by the shootings themselves- I seemed to have been desensitised to it, maybe it was the lack of blood and guts, or maybe I was unable to fully process that this was real and not and not something out of a movie.

But what really set me off was when the last soldiers were being brought down to the dock, there was this guy that made a point of slapping each and every one of them on their back as they went past, as if the ignominy of being shot wasn't enough for them, that they had to disrespect their victims before murdering them.. That disturbed me more than anything else. These people are hell-bent on totally disrespecting, defiling, and destroying everyone and everything that doesn't fit their narrow definition of proper Islam.

This is another reason we should strike them wherever we can and aid those resisting them. The more resistance they face to their expansion, the less they are able to carry out these atrocities. The  explosives used to blow up mosques, shrines, and churches, the guns and bullets used to kill innocents, and the fighters used to carry out mass atrocities such as these, would instead be have to be diverted to fight on the front lines, averting, if only in part, such acts of inhumanity.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies