Has anyone actually watched the beheading videos? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:58:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Has anyone actually watched the beheading videos? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone actually watched the beheading videos?  (Read 941 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: September 10, 2014, 07:13:38 PM »

I saw the first one, know your enemy etc etc.  It was absolutely appalling even though they cut out the worst part.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 08:54:38 PM »

I heard the Daniel Pearl one (forget the circumstance) and I watched one of the Chechen cutting off Russian soldier's head once many moons ago (it wasn't anywhere near as graphic as the others) and I got to the knife at neck point of the James Foley video before closing the page.

Yeah, I always turn it off- in this case Isis did that and just showed the horrendous aftermath.  I think I lasted a half second on Pearl audio.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 07:20:16 PM »

I saw the first one, know your enemy etc etc.  It was absolutely appalling even though they cut out the worst part.
Hehe. *chuckle*

No seriously, intentional ?

Oh God no.  Seriously, it is really horrifying and depressing to see what one human can do to another. The video of the Iranian protesting girl who got shot and killed has stuck with me to this day. I dont know why I watch this but I guess I think it important to see what is really going on and the true extent to the enemies we face and conversely the human damage done by the US as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies