"House Jewish caucus shrinks, causing worries over influence"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:51:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  "House Jewish caucus shrinks, causing worries over influence"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: "House Jewish caucus shrinks, causing worries over influence"  (Read 1589 times)
MalaspinaGold

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 01:10:13 PM »

Meir Kahane is a neofascist. Jews this side of Otzma don't listen to him.

Similarly, Yoel Teitelbaum told us not to move to Israel. So???
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2014, 01:13:06 PM »

The Israel lobby has done more to fuel anti-Semitic conspiracy theories then anything else I can think of in the past 30 years. I hate to sound like this but the truth of the matter is that the "Jewish lobby" in America has a disproportionate amount of influence over American politics.

These people effectively act as an Israeli "fifth column" within America. They care more about Israel then America. It's gotten to the point where it can't be denied anymore. These people are foreign spies who desire to subvert American foreign policy for their own ends.

Aren't you the poster who supports eugenics? 
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2014, 01:18:17 PM »

point is, Kahane's position was far more honest.  if you want to slaughter Arabs and hold the world hostage, go do it, don't sit in the safety of your Brooklyn brownstone and capture US assets to do it for you.
MalaspinaGold

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »

point is, Kahane's position was far more honest.  if you want to slaughter Arabs and hold the world hostage, go do it, don't sit in the safety of your Brooklyn brownstone and capture US assets to do it for you.

Except you  have failed in proving that bedstuy in fact wants to slaughter Arabs and hold the world hostage.

By the same logic, as you have a self-described hatred for Israel, you should get out of your comfortable New York home, and enlist for Hamas. Such would also be "honest" according to your definition.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 01:33:11 PM »

By the same logic, as you have a self-described hatred for Israel, you should get out of your comfortable New York home, and enlist for Hamas. Such would also be "honest" according to your definition.

my hatred for Israel is not necessarily because it is a criminal state - there are plenty of those that I hardly ever think about - but because, in a real sense, it's being done in my name, with my resources, and I'm responsible for it to the extent that I can effect it.  if US/Israel relations were severed and the US stop sending military aid to Israel, my work would be more or less done.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2014, 01:34:27 PM »

Aren't you the poster who supports eugenics? 

I believe that in the future parents should be able to have their children genetically engineered to be smarter/healthier and that it should be universally available. The idea that I support "eugenics" as traditionally practiced is false and caused by certain posters being intellectually dishonest in their use of the word.
MalaspinaGold

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 01:40:48 PM »

my hatred for Israel is not necessarily because it is a criminal state - there are plenty of those that I hardly ever think about - but because, in a real sense, it's being done in my name, with my resources, and I'm responsible for it to the extent that I can effect it.  if US/Israel relations were severed and the US stop sending military aid to Israel, my work would be more or less done.

So basically, you don't so much want the problem to be solved, as to divorce yourself from the problem. Whereas I (and despite your wild fantasies, bedstuy) would prefer if the problem were, you know, solved, in a satisfactory manner that does not mandate pointless killing.

Tell me, do you feel the same way about Egypt? Or, considering the amount of trade involved, China?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 01:45:02 PM »

So basically, you don't so much want the problem to be solved, as to divorce yourself from the problem. Whereas I (and despite your wild fantasies, bedstuy) would prefer if the problem were, you know, solved, in a satisfactory manner that does not mandate pointless killing.

obviously we all want the problem "solved" and for Arabs and Jews to walk hand-in-hand along the purple mountains eating wild honey.  but that's about as likely as "solving" the problem of evil, and the US war machine about the last organization in the world I would want to try and handle the task.
MalaspinaGold

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 01:46:50 PM »

I would put the odds higher than that. In fact I would put the odds above getting rid of apartheid.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »

I would put the odds higher than that. In fact I would put the odds above getting rid of apartheid.

which was done by getting the US to join the world consensus.
MalaspinaGold

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 01:53:16 PM »

No, but even if that were the case, last time I checked Israel had relations with most countries in the world. A significant number even gave them arms.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies