Atlas Forum IRC Channel, Thread 2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:40:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Atlas Forum IRC Channel, Thread 2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Forum IRC Channel, Thread 2  (Read 147774 times)
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« on: December 16, 2016, 05:46:42 PM »

But of course, it's "free speech for me, but not for thee". 

IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 08:50:05 AM »

I just thought it was an appropriate gif to use; considering that the "waa ma free speech" argument is always used by very annoying people and its totally wrong (its private property; in the same way that you can ask someone to leave your house you can ban people for whatever reason you want).  I mean I dunno if its because I'm an admin on another forum and had to deal with it too much; I just don't bother engaging with it anymore

And as a fan of pro wrestling (Christ; I woke up half an hour earlier than I normally do this morning because I wanted to watch the Charlotte/Sasha Banks Iron Man match from Roadblock last night - it was alright, not as good as it should have been and well behind the NXT one from last year but still pretty damn fun and hopefully it ends that way, way too long feud), its a little embarrassing to quote wrestling promos like they are the words of Socrates, or whoever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies