Scottish independence - The Official Atlas Forum mock referendum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:15:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Scottish independence - The Official Atlas Forum mock referendum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Scotland be an independent country?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 148

Author Topic: Scottish independence - The Official Atlas Forum mock referendum  (Read 6520 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: September 14, 2014, 02:40:14 PM »

I'd rather have all of the UK under a Labour government than it minus Scotland under a Tory government and Scotland under some yucky nationalist government.

What's yucky about the SNP? I'd like to actually know your well thought out reasons on this.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 02:59:04 PM »

I'd rather have all of the UK under a Labour government than it minus Scotland under a Tory government and Scotland under some yucky nationalist government.

What's yucky about the SNP? I'd like to actually know your well thought out reasons on this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelbaset_al-Megrahi

So releasing a felon with  terminal prostate cancer is your reason to hate the SNP?

That and that I oppose all nationalist parties on principle. After all "nationalist parties" is a category wide enough it also includes Golden Dawn.

Given that Christianity is a category 'wide enough' that it includes the Lord's Resistance Army then by that reasoning, you must hate yourself on principle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies