Opinion of NewYorkExpress
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:30:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of NewYorkExpress
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of NewYorkExpress
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Opinion of NewYorkExpress  (Read 919 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 13, 2014, 08:56:42 PM »

A completely terrible and without any merit or redeeming value whatsoever poster. He makes The Obamanation look like opebo in comparison. In fact I'd say he's giving 20RP12 some competition for The Worst.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:02:49 PM »

His What-If timeline is frightening and indicative of some serious neurological disorders, and his posts read like the scroll at the bottom of CNN. 

Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 11:17:45 PM »

Mr. RSS himself has another opinion of thread? I once again say HP. His ban should have been permanent.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 01:19:08 AM »

Alla yall need to chill out. It's Atlas.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 07:21:33 AM »

One of our dumbest users
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 12:30:57 PM »

You know what's interesting? NO ONE likes him. The progressives don't, the conservatives don't, the True Leftists don't, the Moderate Heroes who love any poster who is bland and uncontroversial (not that he's the latter) don't, even the contrarians who always try to defend universally reviled posters don't.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 12:33:38 PM »

You know what's interesting? NO ONE likes him. The progressives don't, the conservatives don't, the True Leftists don't, the Moderate Heroes who love any poster who is bland and uncontroversial (not that he's the latter) don't, even the contrarians who always try to defend universally reviled posters don't.

Same is true for Obamanation, just you are always defending that one...
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 12:34:46 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=195787.0
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 12:37:22 PM »

2 that "like him", probably trolls votes, eight that find him sometimes acceptable; and the rest either wants him banned (20), finds him terrible (7) or does not mind him (15)... That's not many people who like him, I'd say?
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 12:38:21 PM »

HP to say the least.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »

2 that "like him", probably trolls votes, eight that find him sometimes acceptable; and the rest either wants him banned (20), finds him terrible (7) or does not mind him (15)... That's not many people who like him, I'd say?

I'm one of the eight, so it's not like I'm a staunch defender of his either or believe him or to be a quality poster. My point is more that my view of him isn't that abnormal.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 12:41:42 PM »

I'm one of the eight, so it's not like I'm a staunch defender of his either or believe him or to be a quality poster. My point is more that my view of him isn't that abnormal.

Yeah, given I don't want to see him banned to, but just look at his current username.. That guy has some serious problems.
Notwithstanding this, NYE is terrible beyond measure.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 12:47:26 PM »

Yeah, given I don't want to see him banned to, but just look at his current username.. That guy has some serious problems.
Notwithstanding this, NYE is terrible beyond measure.

Blame Simfan if you complain about my display name.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies