Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:50:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 130832 times)
Panda Express

« on: September 28, 2014, 06:39:49 AM »
« edited: September 28, 2014, 06:49:43 AM by Vox Populi »

I think Bushie should deliver pizzas. I've done it. It's actually pretty fun, and it's the easiest job ever. It used to require at least a basic sense of direction, but with a phone GPS, it would require no talent whatsoever. Here's your pizza. Give me your money. Have a nice day. Bushie could do that. And with tips, it pays about $12/hour, which is more than he was making as a CADD drafter.

What's going to happen when the people he delivers the pizza to open up the box?

Panda Express

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:46:55 PM »

BushOklahoma, have you thought about being a D.J.? All you have to do is click a button on a computer, drape some headphones around your neck and repeatedly bob your head up and down. You don't have to get up and you'll get tons of girls.
Panda Express

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »

Uhh, are we sure a 300 pound man with Tourettes that has never worked at Wal Mart before can just waltz right in and get a salaried assistant manager position?
Panda Express

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 07:05:18 PM »

The world is ending in 7-10 years? Well, in that case I agree with you that trying to eat healthy is a waste of time. Good call.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies