Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:35:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 130743 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: September 28, 2014, 06:37:26 PM »

Bushie, why don't you try to get a pizza delivery job? It's the easiest $12/hour ever. Plus you get to eat garbage for free. And you can still watch all the tv you want on your own time. No boring personal development required. It's perfect.
This is a serious suggestion. Will you consider pizza delivery?

If I get desperate.

You will, you always are. Cooking isn't that hard, bruh. I already cooked a boca meatloaf filled with fresh veggies for our dinner, with a side of green beans with almond slices. All me, all in an hour.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 07:27:11 PM »

Bushie, why don't you try to get a pizza delivery job? It's the easiest $12/hour ever. Plus you get to eat garbage for free. And you can still watch all the tv you want on your own time. No boring personal development required. It's perfect.
This is a serious suggestion. Will you consider pizza delivery?

If I get desperate.

You will, you always are. Cooking isn't that hard, bruh. I already cooked a boca meatloaf filled with fresh veggies for our dinner, with a side of green beans with almond slices. All me, all in an hour.

That sounds really good.

It always is
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 02:23:47 PM »

Admittedly, I may have cooked my own goose when I said I could get them done in 2-3 hours (this was before they told me 15-45 minutes).  I thought to myself, "oops".  I don't know if that statement leaves me out or not.  I'll find out Monday.

Yea, ya done, son.

Yah.. you wouldn't be getting a call back if I were doing that hiring.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 08:56:37 PM »

Dragging your dad into driving you on a 200 mile round trip (in which he'll obviously be paying for the gas) to pick up some bills (that he is also going to be paying) and your arthritis and gout remedies (that a Native American tribe pays for)?  I'd be mortified to be you, but as you said yourself, you're not even remotely ashamed!

I have no reason at all to be ashamed.  I haven't done anything wrong (except what the forum fabricates).

I'll have your back on this one Bushie.  I don't doubt Dad offered to make the trip with you.  Last question, do you have family over this weekend, or is it just the three of you?

Mom's sister and brother-in-law are at Grandma's through Wednesday morning on their way to Florida.  They'll be back through in about three weeks.

Horrible moochers they are. Just like the rest that impose on Granny.  They should all be ashamed.

Don't you EVER INSULT MY FAMILY... THAT IS OFF LIMITS!!!!!

You're not running this monkey farm anymore, and they are moochers.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 09:04:18 AM »

Sounds like you may have the bronchitis.

It's certainly possible.  I need to get it cleared up fast.  I have a vacation in 5 days!

Vacation from what? 

taking 2 naps a day and watching 12 straight hours of tv can be exhausting.

I could never do that. I just don't think I have what it takes to do that kind of hard stress work.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 06:40:02 AM »

Here is what I just shared with J-Mann about why I keep going back to customer service.  Any friendly advice would be helpful.

I have had a little success in the call centers, especially technical support call centers.  I was at Dell for an entire year with no problem and was only let go because I couldn't pass the Security+ Certification.  I was also at ONG for 2 years with no problem and that was customer service all the way, though not all call center.  I don't really want call centers, and I want CAD jobs, but those are hard to come by and I need a job.  So, I feel I have to open myself up to jobs that are less than pleasant.  I don't want to stay on my parent's financial ledger, and a lot of times I choose desperation over preferred.  I know there are other jobs out there, but I don't know what to look for.

Wait, wait wait.. lets pump the breaks here real quick. In past seasons, you told us they were getting ready to let you go at ONG. So how does that translate to being there with "no problems"?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 11:41:12 AM »

Jeffie is still alive? Wow... I guess that shows for something.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 09:34:30 AM »

i think exercising and autocad are officially rip.

do you think bushie has ever used autocad on his computer?

Nope. I still have myself convinced that his parents have forced him to move back home over his recent failure, and he just isn't going to admit that he abandoned ship in Tulsa
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies