Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:59:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 130822 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: September 23, 2014, 11:48:05 AM »

I love Fuddruckers. I have good memories of that place and its food, even if it was probably over 10 years ago in Riyadh.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 09:14:14 AM »

Did your boss tell you what you did wrong, what you needed improvement on and so forth?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 10:17:27 PM »

The real tragedy here is that Bushie wasn't born in similar circumstances in Saudi Arabia, because he could have easily landed a nice gig in the Saudi government with awesome conditions and insanely good job security - where you're paid to do nothing all day, surf the internet, play games online, go to prayer during working hours, take a nap at noon, leave the office at 2-3pm to head home and ingest piles of sh**t (given that Saudis mostly eat the same sh**t as Bushie does, and KSA has the same chains as in Oklahoma...) and do whatever mundane daily activities for the rest of the day. Besides, KSA has free healthcare, no taxes, cheap gas and apparently even subsidized (if not free) cars and housing for public servants. There's certainly little incentive to actually work if your job is a push-paper redundancy in the government there, so there'd obviously be no risk of getting canned within a month.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 09:56:15 AM »

You also need to prepare solid answers to questions they'll ask you - especially the new behavioural questions they're all so fond of. People have no clue how to answer those correctly.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 11:06:53 AM »

I'm trying to decide what I want to do this evening.  Do I want to watch an ALDS doubleheader from 1630-2300 or do I want to watch a college football doubleheader from 1800-0100 or do i want to watch the Vikings vs. Packers from 1925-2230?  What would you choose?

AutoCAD and interview prep.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 04:00:30 PM »

This is true, but it doesn't scare me.  My old boss gave me a lot of good nuggets over the last two months that I can take with me into a new job.

He also fired you.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 11:55:45 AM »

Jesus, CAD was buried very quickly. Only a few days ago, he was insisting that he'd only take CAD jobs or something and now here we are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies