Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:32:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 130636 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 17, 2014, 10:05:43 PM »

Okay, I'll say it: Spaghetti, laden with quickly digested carbs, and in the quantity you no doubt eat as part of a meal, is a particularly unhealthy choice. Your body (especially your body)will readily convert it into body fat.

Source: Myself, as a morbidly obese youth who ate copious amounts of spaghetti
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 11:16:46 PM »

93% learn is as high as I've ever seen. I assume he means Ragu from a jar?

Yes, almost certainly. He is using Ragu, which means he is dumping a ton of high fructose corn syrup on top of his easily digestible carbs. Because, you know, AMERICA.

I doubt you'd like it, Bushie, but I use the sugar-free version of Ragu they sell. It's actually a much more robust sauce when it's not laden with a ton of added sugar.

Oh my goodness, Mr Moderate.  Did you really have to condemn my food choice for tomorrow night?  At least it's not a large burger and large fries.  I see nothing wrong with spaghetti.

I dunno what you want, dude. You're trying to eat healthy and you made a choice that isn't. Would you rather eat terrible things unaware that they're terrible for you and counter to your goals? It's not a large burger, no -- a large burger would probably be healthier if made correctly.

I know you see nothing wrong with spaghetti. It's why you're nearly 300 pounds.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 12:11:30 AM »

Plans changed at the last minute.  We had pizza instead.

lol
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 12:18:54 AM »

Well, this is certainly a sad turn of events. Sorry, Bushie.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 08:18:27 PM »

lol at you people still giving Bushie advice
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 03:31:51 PM »

Most minimum wage workers are more industrious, more competent, and more reliable than you. Your condescending attitude toward their work (and, it seems, toward any work that isn't white collar) is both unjustifiable and an obstacle to your own success. Why do you deserve better than they do? Why are you more valuable than they are?

I'm not purposefully trying to put down their value in society.  I'm just saying I can't survive on minimum wage.  I need at least $11 or $12 an hour to even have a shot at paying my bills.

You don't have skills or a work ethic that merits more than minimum wage.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 04:56:29 PM »

Most minimum wage workers are more industrious, more competent, and more reliable than you. Your condescending attitude toward their work (and, it seems, toward any work that isn't white collar) is both unjustifiable and an obstacle to your own success. Why do you deserve better than they do? Why are you more valuable than they are?

I'm not purposefully trying to put down their value in society.  I'm just saying I can't survive on minimum wage.  I need at least $11 or $12 an hour to even have a shot at paying my bills.

You don't have skills or a work ethic that merits more than minimum wage.

I disagree on the skills, but I will agree that my resume is not worth much more than minimum wage, but it doesn't mean I should stick to low-wage jobs.

You quit your CAD education early, got a sub-par grade, refuse to bone up on your CAD skills on your own, made tons of mistakes in your CAD drawings, and are about to be fired from an entry-level CAD position from what sounds to be an otherwise forgiving small business because you lack the bare minimum level of ability.

You don't have the skill. Period.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 12:20:41 AM »

Everyone here thinks having Bushie in a management position would be a good idea. Huh.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 09:50:26 PM »

I strongly doubt the world will end in the next ten years. But if it did, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the turning point was the day a bunch of dinguses on an Internet message board pushed a man who can cannot successfully run his own life into a position running one of the largest companies in America
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 12:31:20 AM »

Speaking of playing the game: Are you excited for the return of Monopoly at McDonalds, Bushie?
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 01:04:17 PM »

As is, you're an unemployed, morbidly obese 32-year-old man with the "smart cookiness" of a kindergartner and repeated failures in relationships, in employment, in decision-making and in life. Other than blatant, sinful, shallow and blind pride, what makes you think doing the opposite of what we tell you is the right thing to do?

Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 01:12:18 AM »

The Official Update Thread: Your Official Source for Official Information about the Official Bushie Facebook Page.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies