Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:30:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 130827 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: September 16, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »

but requires a lot of math and critical thinking and problem solving.

What kind of math, just to get a general idea?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 06:28:19 PM »

If your grandmother cared about you, she'd respect that you'd need to change your eating habits.

It goes both ways.

No, that's not really fair either. I honestly don't believe people in Oklahoma know what garbage they consume in virtually all of their meals. I'm sure his grandma wanted to make him a tasty meal. I doubt she knows what's healthy and what isn't. It's a way of life that only education (and the will to be educated) can solve.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:20:34 AM »

If your grandmother cared about you, she'd respect that you'd need to change your eating habits.

It goes both ways.

No, that's not really fair either. I honestly don't believe people in Oklahoma know what garbage they consume in virtually all of their meals. I'm sure his grandma wanted to make him a tasty meal. I doubt she knows what's healthy and what isn't. It's a way of life that only education (and the will to be educated) can solve.

Now, you're calling my grandmother dumb.  Good job for insulting an 88-year-old lady who knows much more about healthy cooking than you do.  I hope you are proud of yourself.

You are all acting like uneducated, spoiled children by insulting and viciously attacking fellow human beings.  I am coming out of this looking like the adult here.

No I did not call your grandmother dumb. I suggested that she, like apparently most people in the American south, are unaware of nutrition.

Since you're extremely intelligent with great problem solving abilities, I trust you'll be able to understand the difference instead of making another attempted retort at the mental level of a 9-year old.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 03:23:15 PM »

Seriously, ramen is really, really awful for you. It's like eating a serving of french fries for lunch. Very high in fat and sodium.

Be careful. You might be accused of viciously attacking him for mentioning that his nutritional choices are junk.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 11:31:28 PM »

It all depends. No, spaghetti the way Bushie will eat it is pretty unhealthy and counterproductive to weight loss, at least if the portion is large enough to fill him up, but at the same time, at least it's a small baby step to replace fast food with something.

Of course, baby steps aren't what's needed in this case...
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 03:22:38 AM »

I learn so much about Christianity from Update.

No you really don't...
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 09:54:50 AM »

It's a matter of what Bushie really wants. I think he'd be capable of a CAD job if he put serious effort into it. (i.e. practicing instead of watching hours and hours of football).

But considering that's what he really enjoys doing, perhaps it would be better to seek a less demanding job.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 10:59:48 AM »

I see you guys have been busy trashing my abilities overnight.  Am I listening?  Absolutely not!  I don't listen to trash.  You guys expect me to continue the update even when I get trashed and insulted.  Again, I can do drafting.  My skills are not poor.  I'm taking another break.

There are many that have made constructive points and gone out of their way to write something helpful for you. But considering even they have said inconvenient things, I guess you'll just ignore them?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 11:22:11 AM »

The BK post was the best of all of them, but how do I start at the management position?  I refuse to make minimum wage on my way to success that may or may not happen.

You're about to be making ZERO. 7.25 > 0.

At any rate, the thing is that you can't have been very competent at CAD or you wouldn't be getting fired. What this should be is a wake up call that you need to seriously work on improving, if this is the field you still wish to pursue. That doesn't mean you're not capable. It means you're too lazy. You kept going on about why you didn't need a certificate because the knowledge you acquired was so much more important. Where is that knowledge now?

You need to get to work studying so that your next employer doesn't have to fire you for "not improving fast enough".

This is not an attack but a (as many others before me have discovered...likely futile) attempt to get through to you that the bare minimum isn't enough.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 05:33:13 PM »

This is very promising Smiley
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 06:51:14 PM »

Dare I ask how you determined 7-10 years?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 04:44:37 PM »

Bushie obviously doesn't want J-Mann to see him in person, because his true appearance would reveal some deep dark secret that isn't obvious when he hides behind internet anonymity.

Perhaps Bushie is actually a woman.  Or a 50 year old chain-smoking dwarf.

Bushie has met Isaac (tmth4u), in fact they have a picture together when they met.........no Bushie is just as described, 30 ish 5'6" and about 300lbs

tmth4u is probably a sock or someone in on the deception.  There's no proof that any pictures are of the people they're purported to represent.

Reminds me of my favorite conspiracy theory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 04:09:26 PM »

So, you've chosen not to get a job tomorrow. Great.

When did I ever say that or imply that?

How much interview prep have you done today?

I'm sure he's considered doing some during baseball commercial breaks.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 01:16:10 PM »

Oklahomans would be outraged that he regularly uses Satan's Typewriter.

Also imagine if it were ever made public that he has consumed alcohol.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 04:59:26 PM »

You're driving from Oklahoma City to Tulsa and back to check your mail?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 01:17:48 PM »

I know I have a lot of warnings coming from the forum, but like I said this morning, I'm going to follow through with this and if I end up back in this same boat then so be it.  I'm going to give this one a shot, though!

90 days (or less) from now, you'll be telling us how you can't change the past and that it's time to move on.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 04:05:13 PM »

In fact, your concerns make me even more sure this is a good path to go down at this time.

Which we've already heard 100 times. It's been wrong each and every time.

By all means, go for it, but don't portray it as something outside of your control if and when it turns out the way your other customer service jobs have.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2014, 10:35:12 AM »

My sympathy. Athough I guess it feels like a small piece of paradise coming from Oklahoma... Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies