Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:24:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 130909 times)
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: September 23, 2014, 09:28:27 PM »

Yes, but at least we can all pray it away.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 11:10:07 AM »

I see you guys have been busy trashing my abilities overnight.  Am I listening?  Absolutely not!  I don't listen to trash.  You guys expect me to continue the update even when I get trashed and insulted.  Again, I can do drafting.  My skills are not poor.  I'm taking another break.

God, you're an idiot.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 01:03:33 PM »

Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 03:15:39 PM »

Do you have a learning disability or something, Jeff?

Well...
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 08:31:19 PM »

Hi, guys, I am just going to let you believe whatever you want about me.  I'll be over here living life and doing what I need to do to make the necessary changes to get a good career established.

YOLO
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 05:11:04 PM »

They do.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 05:18:29 PM »

You don't see it affecting the way I conduct my life do you?  I couldn't care less what a bunch of internet strangers think about me.

Exactly. This is obvious to anyone reading or attempting to give you advice.

...yet the latter portion of the sentence is peculiar, given that you feel the need to keep "updating" them on your mundane life.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 01:59:52 PM »

Admittedly, I may have cooked my own goose when I said I could get them done in 2-3 hours (this was before they told me 15-45 minutes).  I thought to myself, "oops".  I don't know if that statement leaves me out or not.  I'll find out Monday.

Yea, ya done, son.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 10:11:22 PM »

Hooray for leaving the ridiculously stretched page behind!

Yes. Should obviously be a ban-able offense.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 10:20:28 PM »

Hooray for leaving the ridiculously stretched page behind!

That was a pain to get through...

ha
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 12:03:53 PM »

Instead of talking to a professional, he'll just talk to a bunch of dummies on an election map forum. Makes sense.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 08:49:50 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2014, 08:51:59 PM by Paul Kemp »

As I've stated numerous times, I don't at all understand what sort of magic you people seem to think a psychiatrist would do with Bushie. As it happens, I see one every three months. They're not miracle workers, and, for the most part, they're not talk therapists either. Like most doctors, they see patients for 5-10 minutes unless there is an extreme and urgent emergency. Mostly, they dabble in pharmaceuticals, making best guesses with brain chemistry. As the brain is still largely a mystery and everybody's brain is different, drug therapy involves a lot of trial and error, attempting to find drugs and dosages that best suit people's needs.

It sounds like you should find a new one.

I don't mean that as a sort of shot but I do know firsthand that there are those psychiatrists out there who tend to view these appointments as routine, quick visits that seem to merely be drug transactions. Despite that, I also know that there are a good degree of them who take their time with their patients (30 to an hour as Duke pointed out, once a week usually) with a lesser degree of emphasis on pharmaceuticals. I think seeing one once every three months is a terrible idea unless the patient's sole purpose for being there is to get medication. Like most things, it all depends on who you see and what you're looking for.

Alternately, "-ologists" are a good place to go for similar treatment without worrying about being pumped full of meds.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 10:42:37 PM »

What a horrific interpretation of Mark 14. The story was about how the perfume had no intrinsic value and how material life is fleeting not "God rewards those who submit to him the most."

I'm guessing all of your Bible Studies end with the story of the day being interpreted as "submit to him more and he will reward you."

That actually is quite frightening.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 07:02:08 PM »

I'm tempted to vote for all Democrats except for James Lankford and that's only because of a personal relationship with Mr. Lankford.

Is the extent of the personal relationship that you met him once and he seemed like a nice guy?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies