AR-Southern Progress Fund (D)/Answers Unlimited (D ?): Pryor+4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:24:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  AR-Southern Progress Fund (D)/Answers Unlimited (D ?): Pryor+4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AR-Southern Progress Fund (D)/Answers Unlimited (D ?): Pryor+4  (Read 1020 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: September 16, 2014, 11:02:55 AM »

Republicans only will win Montana, South Dakota and West Virginia, while losing Kansas to an Independent, for a net gain for two. Arkansas might fall, but it's far from a guarantee. Everything else will go Democratic.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 11:07:04 AM »

Republicans only will win Montana, South Dakota and West Virginia, while losing Kansas to an Independent, for a net gain for two. Arkansas might fall, but it's far from a guarantee. Everything else will go Democratic.

Isn't it more likely that Louisiana will fall than Arkansas, since she will actually need 50% of the vote in order to survive? And as far as I can remember, she hasn't been even near that number in any polls so far. I hope I'm wrong though. Smiley If I could chose, I'd rather want Louisiana to go Democratic than Arkansas.

I think Landrieu could clear 50% on election day, polling has shown her hovering close to 50%.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 03:44:13 PM »

Isn't it more likely that Louisiana will fall than Arkansas, since she will actually need 50% of the vote in order to survive? And as far as I can remember, she hasn't been even near that number in any polls so far. I hope I'm wrong though. Smiley If I could chose, I'd rather want Louisiana to go Democratic than Arkansas.

I think Landrieu could clear 50% on election day, polling has shown her hovering close to 50%.

Let's get real. Landrieu won't clear 50% on election day. I'll bet the farm it'll come down to the runoff.

The operative word is "could". We will see who is correct on election day, it will be interesting to see how the predictions go.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies