Confirmation Hearing: SirNick for Game Moderator (Confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:19:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: SirNick for Game Moderator (Confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: SirNick for Game Moderator (Confirmed)  (Read 1784 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 22, 2014, 04:57:42 PM »

What about the issue of people not respecting the GM's pronouncements/ignoring the statements he makes? Is that something you plan to address in some way and if so, how? 

There's no golden solution to that. I think the GM being serious and not having alien invasions helps.

My solution to that, or my attempt at a solution, was kind of hit on by Dr. Cynic's reform proposal which you all are currently voting on. I would appoint Deputy GMs for single (or multiple) regions, and they would do local stories and regional analysis. Hopefully, these GMs can be like police officers on a beat. They'll be familiar with each region, whats going on, and players in the region will know who the Deputy GM is.

I would hope that Deputy GMs would be proactive in getting involved as per offering analyses and more interactive story lines.

As you would appoint the Deputy GM's would there be a confirmation process for them as well?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 12:32:53 PM »

Aye for the record but Yankee and Deus should be heard too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies