The People's Party October Convention - Final comments (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:53:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Party October Convention - Final comments (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Party October Convention - Final comments  (Read 3811 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: October 04, 2014, 08:10:29 PM »

An address to The People’s Party:

Ladies and gentlemen, good night.

I have come to this convention with a clear goal in mind, and I would like to make my case to the members of this party. I want to formally request the endorsement of The People’s Party for the October Presidential election. As many of you know, I was a member of this party for a time, and I left in a way which I have earlier recognized as unfair towards those who have congregated here. For that I have apologized and asked for forgiveness, and while some may believe it is curious of me to request an endorsement, I feel it’s a necessary thing to do.

It is not a secret that the country is in terrible shape and that we face one of the most critical moments of our history. We have seen three months of bitter fights, the resignation of a President, the potential ban of another, the rise of separatism and terror across Atlasia. The next President will have to a fundamentally pragmatic man, a man who can lead this nation out of this crisis into a prosperous future, leading an active administration made out of capable and efficient Atlasians. I want to be that man, and I have picked SJoyce as my running mate with the genuine belief that he would make an excellent job, that he would be one of those capable men that I want to have in my administration.

I believe that The People’s Party is a party that knows the value of compromise, the value of activity and leadership, the value of understanding that, deep down, to govern is to serve the wishes and the will of the citizens of Atlasia. I also believe we share a common interest in a pragmatic foreign policy, in the cause of fighting to preserve our environment, in the need for common sense reform of the game and the goal of helping small and large business thrive so the country can thrive as well. During my life in Atlasia I have worked in one way or another with most of the members of this party, and I would be honored to count on your support, not only for this election, but for the next four months as an integral part of a Lumine/SJoyce administration.

Thank you very much,

Lumine.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 05:11:05 PM »

I sincerely thank The People's Party for its endorsement, and I look forward to working with all of you should I win the election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies