What is your current ignore list? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:42:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What is your current ignore list? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your current ignore list?  (Read 8427 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 25, 2014, 07:24:56 PM »

TexasGurl
Horus
black and white band photos
Politico
Yates
Saxwsylvania
Governor PiT
ℒief
Scam of God
Phony Moderate
Sewer
Senator Libertas
East Coast Republican
Derek
segwaystyle2012
Ameriplan
true liberty
Free Trade is managed by the invisible hand.
Katherine Harris is legit
Conservative frontier
Anthony
milhouse24
Chaim
ChanDan
A.G. Snowstalker
morays or demon
mondale84
Illuminati Blood Drinker
Acting like I'm Morrissey w/o the wit
Senator TNF
Liberté
Username MechaRFK
Link
Stardust
Marnetmar
Speaker Hifly
NJ Christian
barfbag
Speaker SWE
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 07:30:47 PM »

Honest question: How do some of you guys with huge ignore lists even function? I mean do you really just use Atlas as a personal echo chamber?
There are a lot of people that post here.  Ignoring 20 or 30 is just a drop in the bucket.  I can see the vast majority of threads in most posts.  If on the rare occasion that the first three posters in a thread are on ignore, I just figure this isn't a thread for me and back out slowly.  On the even rarer occasion that someone on my ignore list said something worth reading, it will likely be quoted.  On the very common occasion that somebody on my ignore list says something idiotic, that too will be quoted.  So I get the rare gold and all too common "did he just say that?" both without all the mediocre idiocy in between.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 11:47:04 PM »

I don't get the "I don't get the point, I'm just going to click show anyway" guys.  Yeah, if you're just going to click show every time then there is no point, the trick is NOT doing that.  And there is different levels of my ignore list.  Most on the list are on there because they bring nothing to the table, good or bad.  I never view their posts.  Others are on the list just to keep me from responding to their trolling.  I'll view their posts on a few select topics.  Some are on there because they were selfish tools with sigs too big (this is especially vulgar if they have sigs on ignore because they find them annoying and then have sigs that are 500 pixels tall...ugggg.  They probably spend all their time in the passing lane too.).
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 06:58:31 PM »

Given that you're on his ignore list, I don't know why you bothered responding to Dead0man's post.

What the hell would I be overcompensating for and how would a long ignore list be compensation for anything?  I guess don't understand that attempted insult.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 03:11:07 PM »

After a long consideration, I have decided to put all trolls and bad posters on ignore.

CarbCakes
Lumine
Antonio V
Hashemite
Badger
Torie
Ernest
Cathcon
Virginia
evergreen
muon2
Snowguy
Nathan
windjammer
NeverAgain
Truman
Xahar
͡◔ ᴥ ͡◔
Bacon
Mr. Morden
Joe Republic

And many others I'm too lazy to check now

I can finally enjoy quality posts without distractions Cool

You're being sarcastic, right?
Yes, of course.  Muon2 is on there.  The rest I totally understand why somebody would ignore them.  (I'm not saying I do, or you should, just that there are perfectly valid reasons to put any of the rest of them on ignore...at least of the names I recognize)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 11:10:20 PM »

There are reasons to ignore those three.  I don't (though I think Crabby was on mine for a moment), but I understand why somebody would.  Virginia would have been a better exception, I didn't notice that name earlier.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies