Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 11:52:07 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  The Treasury Building: Secretary of Internal Affairs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Treasury Building: Secretary of Internal Affairs  (Read 213 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2014, 07:23:27 pm »
Ignore

Ignore the ominous clouds, it foreshadows nothing.  My office is in their somewhere, but I'm told making photos public is inadvisable.  Comments, requests, preferabbly not complaints? Post or send a PM.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:13:16 pm by Cincinnatus »Logged
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 07:36:32 pm »
Ignore

If you suck at this, no more SoIAs. Tongue Good luck.

Please Senators, don't let the Russians, a folk of alcoholic homophobic, take Crimee
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 07:38:02 pm »
Ignore

I appreciate you too Nappy Roll Eyes
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 07:52:08 pm »
Ignore

I appreciate you too Nappy Roll Eyes

I meant if you can't do it right, surely no one else will and we should just abolish the office.

Please Senators, don't let the Russians, a folk of alcoholic homophobic, take Crimee
SoEA Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 08:11:51 pm »
Ignore

Please, revive this place! I've let some burritos forgotten behind the pink sofa!

"When people want less of taxes and more of everything else, you've got a problem." Jerry Brown

"Government has become so vast and impersonal that its interests diverge more and more from the interests of ordinary citizens." George McGovern

"Don't pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger man." John F. Kennedy
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 03:53:28 pm »
Ignore

SOIA Directive #002 of March 26, 2014
Official Record

Sec. 1.   Redevelopment of pandemic and biological hazard response plans

By the authority vested in me as Secretary of Internal Affairs, I hereby issue a directive requiring the Department of Health and Human Services to, (1) Evaluate and identify the vulnerabilities in current Pandemic and biological hazard response plans, (2) To submit a redraft to the Department of Internal Affairs providing a plan to mitigate the spread, and effects of both pandemics and biological threats, (3) provide a systematic framework for the coordination between federal, state, and municipal governments, and to (4) develop a framework in order to effectively educate and train emergency response personnel to respond to the aforementioned public hazards.  

Sec. 2. Miscellenous Provision

(1) Redrafts submitted to the Department of Internal Affairs by HHS should not address plans for the impending alien invasion, nor their chinese benefactors.

SOIA Directive #003 of March 26, 2014
Official Record

Sec. 1. Investigative action

By the authority vested in me as Secretary of Internal Affairs, I hereby issue a directive requiring the Department of Public Works to, (1) Review the process for the collection and evaluation of incoming consumer complaints, and to (2) conduct an investigation and submit a report reviewing actions taken by the NHTSA in regards to, (a) defective ignition switches, and (b) other equipment failure, as an ongoing problem in specific makes of General Motors vehicles.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 04:50:40 pm by Cincinnatus »Logged
SoEA Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 05:25:40 pm »
Ignore

Yay, actions! =) =) =)

"When people want less of taxes and more of everything else, you've got a problem." Jerry Brown

"Government has become so vast and impersonal that its interests diverge more and more from the interests of ordinary citizens." George McGovern

"Don't pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger man." John F. Kennedy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout