Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 30, 2015, 07:45:57 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 146223 times)
IDS Speaker Maxwell
mah519
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: 6.06, S: -6.98

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: January 19, 2015, 12:21:11 am »
Ignore

I, Maxwell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

Joffrey Baratheon, King of the Vicious Idiots
jdb
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: January 19, 2015, 11:39:06 am »
Ignore

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

Cool Grin Tongue Smiley Sad Huh Angry Wink Roll Eyes Undecided Cheesy
Shocked Lips sealed
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: January 19, 2015, 02:27:01 pm »
Ignore

I, Duke, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
GAworth
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: January 22, 2015, 08:48:40 pm »
Ignore

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.

E: -3.87 S: -1.57
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.74, S: -2.09

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1779 on: January 23, 2015, 01:07:00 pm »
Ignore

I, Tmthforu94, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Upset: Hogan wins in Maryland
Bold Prediction: Deal wins outright, avoiding a runoff
TDAS04
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: January 23, 2015, 05:10:46 pm »
Ignore

I, TDAS04, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Economic:  -2.71
Social:  -5.74
Senator JCL and the geologist
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: January 23, 2015, 08:44:59 pm »
Ignore

I, JCL, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me God and Dave.

Congressional Races
Jackie Walorski (R/IN-2)
Marlin Stutzman (R/IN-3)
Todd Rokita (R/IN-4)
Chard Reid (Lib/IN-5)
Luke Messer (R/IN-6)
Tom Massie (R/KY-4)
David Brat (R/VA-7)
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: January 24, 2015, 01:29:33 pm »
Ignore

I, New Canadaland, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me God and Dave.
🍁 Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1783 on: January 24, 2015, 02:40:37 pm »
Ignore

I, Earl A. "Hatman" Washburn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me God and Dave.

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
shua
YaBB God
Nepal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1784 on: January 25, 2015, 01:50:18 am »
Ignore

I, shua, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

MW Rep BaconBacon96
BaconBacon96
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: January 25, 2015, 03:34:10 am »
Ignore

I, BaconBacon96, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Midwest Region, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 03:16:11 am by MW Rep BaconBacon96 »Logged

On Chris Christie-
He can eat his opponets and achieve a unified field.
Archduke Gass3268
Gass3268
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: January 26, 2015, 01:12:08 am »
Ignore

I, Gass3268, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Archduke, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
CrabCake
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: January 26, 2015, 04:21:50 pm »
Ignore

I, CrabCake, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyperson for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I am the least drama queen-esque of all! It is not dramatic to condemn the incipient authoritarianism of the courts!
Representative Joe "Landslide" Mad
Joe Mad

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: January 26, 2015, 07:03:29 pm »
Ignore

I, Joe Mad, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
cinyc
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: January 27, 2015, 02:24:10 am »
Ignore

I, cinyc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
NE Rep. Griffin
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -5.91

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: January 27, 2015, 05:15:22 am »
Ignore

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me Nate.

I feel like Sally Field in Ms. Doubtfire.
TDAS04
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: Today at 01:28:25 pm »
Ignore

I, TDAS04, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Economic:  -2.71
Social:  -5.74
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout