Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:22:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Protest and Analysis Thread  (Read 305021 times)
GAworth
United States

« on: August 01, 2014, 07:23:41 PM »

So I am not really sure where to put this comment, but here seems as good as any (in regards to the Bicameral Birthing Bill)

If we use districts when talking about a lower house, I suggest that we create a freeze on moving from state to state one month prior to the election, at that time the SoFE or whoever is responsible would then re-apportion the districts. The freeze would be lifted after the election has concluded. If we use a proportional lower house like the real Congress, then I suggest a freeze for regional shifts as well during this time. If a new member joins during the freeze, their addition does not affect the district make up.

If we are contemplating districts, this seems reasonable, I know this was a concern.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 11:21:34 PM »

So wait the bill just calls for them to be built, but never used?
GAworth
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 11:24:53 PM »

So wait the bill just calls for them to be built, but never used?

Yep. It's a jobs program!
Interesting.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 07:24:36 PM »

And how would you rate my performance???

I don't think that has much to do with anything, really. No one's complaining about the job you've done. It's just about cleaning up the rules, really... The VP was never a particularly active office apart from acting as an adviser to the President and some minor Senate duties. You've been very active, Windjammer, but really the office itself doesn't require much. If we can clean up the rules, more's the better.

So this is my activity the problem? That's weird. That's someone worthy of Atlasia. A Justice failed to be impeached even if he didn't post during more than one month, and someone who just wants to be active, there is an attempt to strip him all of his duties.

Ok, step back from the key board, think of happy thoughts, and then come back. I don't think everyone is having a problem with your activity, in fact I am glad to see an active VP. The rules do need to be cleared and as Bore said, the word speaker could be replaced with President, thus you would be in charge and that is not the main issue.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies